St. Lawrence Marine & Dredging Ltd builds both stationary and floating boathouses. Our boathouses are both visually appealing and durable to ensure they hold up against the most severe weather conditions.
All boathouses are CUSTOM MANUFACTURED, DESIGNED and ENGINEERED for superior quality, strength and durability that is unmatched.
Each Boathouse structure differs based on our clients preferences and vision. We work together with our clients to determine the best Boathouse structure to suit your waterfront needs.
St. Lawrence Marine & Dredging Ltd also repairs/remodels existing boathouses
Stationary Boat Houses
St. Lawrence Marine & Dredging Ltd stationary boathouses are custom built to order as follows:
- Stationary or floating docks are built to support the boathouse structure
- St. Lawrence Marine & Dredging signature steel I-Beam trusses are constructed to provide maximum support and strength
- Steel Pilings are driven to refusal or drilled if necessary to prevent any movement
Floating Boat Houses
St. Lawrence Marine & Dredging Ltd floating boathouses are custom built to order as follows:
- Floating docks are built to support the boathouse structure
- St. Lawrence Marine & Dredging signature steel frame work is welded to docks to provide maximum support and strength
- 3/16” wall steel tube flotation units are used
- Chain locks and concrete anchors are installed for anchorage
- Floatation supports are installed if required to counterbalance the dock ramp
All Boathouses are manufactured with the following options:
- Decking & Stavings can be finished in pressure treated wood, cedar wood or composite decking
- Ramp and ramp railings are installed
- Docks will be finished with aluminum cleats